G Mining Services is a multidisciplinary company which provides professional services in the mining industry for underground and open pit mining projects in precious, base, or industrial metals. G Mining Services is one of the most important mining engineering consulting firms in Quebec and among the leading firms renowned for their international projects.
G Mining Services values its workforce by fostering professional and individual development through unique career opportunities, encouraging collaboration and offering a variety of stimulating challenges, all within a warm, welcoming, safe, and inclusive work environment.
To pursue its development, G Mining Services is looking for a dynamic and motivated individual to fill the position of:
Summary of responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Administrative Services Coordinator, the candidate will make a tangible contribution to the success of his team by performing administrative tasks essential to the company's activities. In collaboration with other departmental resources, he will provide important internal support to the engineering team. More specifically, he will be responsible to :
- Greet visitors and receive goods at the reception desk.
- Write, layout, revise and translate various documents and technical studies.
- Answer the telephone, process e-mail messages and redirect communications as needed.
- Participate in the management of the office supplies inventory, including furniture, and place orders.
- Ensure the availability of amenities and snacks for employees in the cafeteria.
- Perform all other related tasks.
- Minimum of one (1) year of administrative or customer service experience.
- Diploma in office system technology, secretarial or other relevant training, an asset.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).
- Ability to communicate in French and English.
- Knowledge of Spanish and/or Portuguese, an asset.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Thoroughness and good organizational skills.
- Autonomy and initiative.
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a multicultural team.
- Interest in continuous learning.
- The position is based at the G Mining Services office in Brossard and offers the possibility to work from home one (1) day per week;
- The schedule is flexible, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Benefits of being part of our team
G Mining cares strongly about the well-being of its employees so that they can thrive in all areas of their lives. The company's family values are reflected across the range of benefits provided to our team members. By joining our team, you will get to enjoy the following benefits:
- Bonus based on the employee's and the company's performance because we are committed to rewarding employee contributions.
- Family group insurance paid by G Mining (drugs, dental, paramedical, vision and travel) as it is important to take care of yourself.
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP) in which we make contributions so you can enjoy the retirement you deserve.
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) when you need support.
- Reimbursement program for sports-related expenses to keep you motivated to adopt healthy lifestyle habits.
- Training program because we value the professional development of our employees.
- Social activities to provide employees opportunities to have fun and connect with each other.
- Opportunity to work remotely to avoid commuting time, and free parking when working in the office.
If you feel ready and willing to be part of a team of experienced professionals, involved in various areas of the mining industry and driven by the desire to succeed in the projects in which they are involved, we offer you a challenge that matches your ambitions.
We look forward to reading your resume, which you are invited to send in complete confidentiality. G Mining Services welcomes all submissions and is committed to evaluating them without discriminatory bias. We offer equal employment opportunities to all. The use of the masculine gender only serves to lighten the text.
Knowledge of a language other than French is required for this position since G Mining Services' clients are international and the incumbent will have to communicate with them on a regular basis.