Document Control Agent
In order to pursue its development, G Mining is looking for an experienced and motivated individual to fill the position of:
Document Control Agent
Summary of responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Supervisor of the Document Control Department, the incumbent will be part of the construction team. More specifically, the person will be required to:
- Record, update, maintain and make available to the various internal and external stakeholders the documents necessary for the smooth running of projects;
- Prepare and transfer information files in accordance with established procedures and schedules;
- Control the quality of the documentation and ensure compliance with the documentation standards defined by the project team;
- Manage the reception and follow-up of documents: suppliers and engineering;
- Ensure compliance with document processing deadlines and manage delays;
- Provide assistance to the supply chain regarding calls for tenders;
- Perform classification and archiving of engineering plans;
- Design weekly reports for tracking purposes regarding delays on workflows, progress of deliverables and supplier documentation;
- Create user profiles, define authorizations, train collaborators on the use of the document management tool;
- Ensure that all document control activities and project information are conducted in an efficient manner.
- Post-secondary degree and a minimum of 3 years of practical experience.
- Experience in construction or mining projects is an asset;
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and ability to learn new documentation systems;
- Sense of initiative and attention to detail;
- Very good knowledge of French and English, both written and spoken; knowledge of Spanish is an asset.
The candidate must have good analytical, synthesis, problem solving and communication skills and be able to work well in a team. The person must also have a good sense of organization, be autonomous, be able to work under pressure and show a great capacity of adaptation.
If you feel ready and willing to be part of a team of experienced professionals, involved in various areas of the mining industry and driven by the desire to succeed in the projects in which they are involved, we offer you a challenge that matches your ambitions.