To pursue its development, G Mining is looking for a dynamic and motivated individual to fill the position of:
Summary of responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Supply Chain Manager, the Buyer manages the project's supply, material, equipment and machinery requirements. Specifically, he/she will be called upon to:
- Direct purchasing of equipment and materials relating to the mining, infrastructure and industrial requirements;
- Monitor supplier performance and conformance to commercial terms;
- Prepare and issue a request for Quotation/Request for proposal (RFP/RFQ) documentation to support the procurement process;
- Evaluation of request for Quotation/Request for proposal (RFP/RFQ) responses;
- Assist in the preparation of a recommendation for award;
- Interface with Logistics Group to manage the transportation of goods and equipment from source to project site;
- Manage communications between internal customers and suppliers.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a capital equipment procurement environment;
- Experience using Microsoft Office Tools;
- Experience using Integrated Materials Management Systems;
- Experience working with Document Control Systems and Processes;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical, synthesis and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational skills, autonomous and able to work under pressure
- Demonstrate initiative and attention to detail.
If you feel ready and willing to be part of a team of experienced professionals, involved in various areas of the mining industry and driven by the desire to succeed in the projects in which they are involved, we offer you a challenge that matches your ambitions.