To pursue its development, G Mining is looking for a dynamic and motivated individual to fill the position of:
Under the supervision of the Administrative Support Coordinator, the candidate will contribute in a concrete way to the success of his/her team by performing administrative tasks essential to the company's activities. More specifically, he/she will be called upon to:
- Prepare, type, edit and proofread correspondence, presentations, brochures, publications, complex reports and other related documents from dictated or handwritten drafts and notes;
- Writes, edits and translates a variety of technical documents and studies;
- Compiles data, statistics and other information to support research activities;
- Organize conferences, events and meetings;
- Manage the inventory of office supplies, including furniture, and place orders;
- Greeting visitors and receiving goods;
- Perform all other related tasks.
- College diploma in office automation, secretarial or other relevant training;
- Advanced skills in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- A minimum of 5 years of experience;
- Excellent command of French and English, both oral and written;
- Writing and formatting skills for technical reports;
- Ability to translate and archive documents;
- Knowledge of Spanish and experience in a consulting firm are assets;
- Ability to work as a team player in a multicultural work environment.
The incumbent must have good analytical, synthesis, problem-solving and communication skills and be able to work well in a team. The person must also have a good sense of organization, be autonomous, be able to work under pressure and show adaptability.