G Mining Services is a multidisciplinary company offering professional services in the mining industry, for underground and open pit mining projects, in precious, base, or industrial metals. G Mining is one of the most important consulting firms in mining engineering in Quebec, and among the major firms renowned for international projects.
G Mining values its workforce by promoting professional and individual development with unique career opportunities, encouraging collaboration, and offering a variety of stimulating challenges, all within a warm, welcoming, safe, and inclusive work environment.
To pursue its development, G Mining is looking for a dynamic and motivated individual to fill the position of:
Summary of responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Drafting Supervisor, the incumbent will be part of the drafting team, dedicated to the design and planning of mining construction projects. More specifically, the Civil Drafter will be called upon to:
- Produce drawings related to road infrastructure, earthworks, and drainage, including technical details.
- Support the drafting team in other disciplines if required.
- Ensure the conformity of the drawings to the norms and standards of the company.
- Ensure that the drawings are designed to facilitate the execution of the work and propose modifications, if necessary.
- Maintain all drawings up to date and ensure effective management of revisions and changes to technical descriptions.
- Ensure that plans and documents comply with the company’s archiving procedure.
- Perform any other tasks related to the position.
- Have a certification in building or industrial drafting.
- Have a very good knowledge of Civil 3D, AutoCAD, and Revit (an asset).
- Have a good knowledge of current office software.
- Be able to communicate in French and/or English.
- Experience in the construction of mining projects is an asset.
- Good analytical, synthesis, problem solving and communication skills.
- Good sense of organization.
- Great adaptability.
- The position will be based at the G Mining Services office in Brossard.
- Possibility of working in hybrid mode (office and remote work).
- Possibility of travelling abroad and in Canada depending on the availability of the candidate.
If you feel ready and willing to be part of a team of experienced professionals, involved in various areas of the mining industry and driven by the desire to succeed in the projects in which they are involved, we offer you a challenge that matches your ambitions.
We look forward to reading your resume, which you are invited to send in complete confidentiality to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
G Mining Services welcomes all submissions and is committed to evaluating them without discriminatory bias. We offer equal employment opportunities to all. The use of the masculine gender only serves to lighten the text.
Knowledge of a language other than French is required for this position since G Mining Services' clients are international and the incumbent will have to communicate with them on a regular basis.
For more information visit www.gmining.com